Energy B2B Biller
BEMpower is an R&D solution developed by TEAMnet in collaboration with the CDTI, which, through a CLOUD platform, automates and digitizes the management of energy expenditure (EEM), so that the end customer can, among many other functions:
- Parametrize agreed commercial conditions, whether at a fixed price, indexed prices, futures, PPA’s, etc.
- Conduct the telemetry of counters and submeterings
- Access to consumption files and invoices provided by the traders.
- Application with the customized commercial conditions of the consumption made.
- Automatically identify price calculation errors in invoices or errors regarding contracted power or other inventory items.
- Automatically identify excess power.
- Automatically identify reactive energy problems.
- Dissolve the expenditure per cost center.
- Carry out expenditure simulations, applying new commercial conditions in bidding processes.
- Forecast generation and budget management, based on consumption data history and forecast future market prices.
- Automatic identification of possible power settings to maximize savings.
- Easily generate dashboards, reports, or customized files requested by zones, which optimize the control of the energy expenditure item.
BEMpower is also used by energy traders to generate a differential value to their B2B customers, which allows:
- Billing consumption at fixed and indexed prices of large customers and to be able to review invoices with customized offers vs. the rigidity of Legacy systems.
- Invoice sharing with the customer providing necessary explanations and details to avoid problems of claims and defaults.
- Preparing Bill Review as a complement to the biller.
- Applying consumption of telemetry production lines (submetering) at the customer’s request.
- Managing Inventory of contracts, cups and consumer items while giving access to the customer per their request.
- Performing dynamic and multidimensional analysis of consumption and expenditure, which can be supplemented with data specific to each business (KPI ́s).
- Managing customer requests or Manage their energy budgets.
- Comparing different commercial offers to the actual consumption of a period (valid for your competition analysis).
Today we manage more than 25,000 cups and are continuing to grow.